Head and Neck Cancer Treatment Options
The surgical, radiation, and medical oncologists at UPMC CancerCenter work with referring doctors to find the best mix of treatments for you.
Our integrative head and neck cancer expertise is the foundation of a broad knowledge base that provides insight into each person's case.
Head and Neck Cancer Care at UPMC: Treating the Whole Person
At UPMC CancerCenter, we believe that the best head and neck cancer treatment begins with a focus on you.
We offer a range of support services that can help you feel more at ease and make your treatments more effective.
These services can help you and your loved ones manage head and neck cancer treatment and recovery:
- Behavioral medicine — psychologists and psychiatrists can help you make a plan to meet the challenges of head and neck cancer.
- Nutrition for head and neck cancer — our nutrition experts can devise a diet plan to regain strength or support your health.
- Pain support — pain experts will work with your care team to manage pain from head and neck cancer treatment.
- Palliative care for head and neck cancer — this service helps improve the quality of life for people who no longer respond to curative treatments.
- Social support — social workers can help you manage the practical aspects of living with head and neck cancer.
- Interpreters — interpreters help global patients and others with language barriers discern the cancer treatment process.
Contact Us About Head and Neck Cancer Treatment
Call 412-647-2811 to make an appointment for head and neck cancer treatment at UPMC CancerCenter.
Head and Neck Cancer Specialty Care
Our multidisciplinary team of head and neck cancer experts provides special care for people who have advanced or metastatic cancers. We also see those who want a second opinion.
Learn more about Head and Neck Cancer Specialty Care.