Gynecologic Cancer Treatment Program for Cervical, Ovarian,
and Uterine Cancer
The Magee-Womens Gynecologic Cancer Program of UPMC CancerCenter provides state-of-the-art treatments and therapies for women with gynecologic cancers, throughout all phases of their disease.
Based at Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, our program offers:
- The latest advances in the prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment of gynecologic cancers.
- New cancer prevention strategies, including cervical cancer vaccines and the development of ovarian cancer biomarkers.
- A multidisciplinary team of gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, research and behavioral scientists, and clinical staff — all committed to providing women with the most comprehensive gynecologic cancer care available.
Find a UPMC gynecologic cancer specialist using our doctor search tool.
Treatment Strategies for Gynecologic Cancer
The management of gynecologic cancer includes a variety of techniques.
UPMC CancerCenter's interdisciplinary oncologists — specializing in gynecologic cancers — offer a full range of treatments, including:
We tailor treatment regimens to each individual woman, depending on the type and stage of the gynecologic cancer.
High-Risk Ovarian Program
The High-Risk Ovarian Cancer Program combines the latest medical and scientific knowledge with the most advanced surveillance and diagnostic methods.
Women concerned about ovarian cancer receive:
- Surveillance services
- Risk assessments
- Gynecologic exams
- Ovarian cancer screening tests
- Genetic counseling
- Personalized surveillance plans
- Prevention strategies and education about ovarian cancer risk
- Management recommendations
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 412-623-3425.
Learn more about the High-Risk Ovarian Cancer Program.
More Information About Gynecologic Cancer Care at UPMC
To learn more about gynecologic cancers and treatments, see: