- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Preparing for Your Visit
- Therapies and Programs
- Supportive Care
- Prevention and Early Detection
- About Us
- Health Care Professionals
Sarcoma Resources and Educational Materials for Patients
- Sarcoma Foundation of America (SFA) – The SFA raises money for sarcoma research and aims to raise awareness of sarcoma. The site has information for patients as well.
- Sarcoma Alliance – This website, started by a sarcoma survivor, is based on the mantra "guidance, education, and support." They also maintain a list of specialty centers.
- The Gumberg Family Resource Center
Located at Hillman Cancer Center, the Gumberg Family Resource Center offers free information on specific types of cancer, treatments, supportive care services, and more to patients and their families, friends, and caregivers.