Now it's easier than ever to communicate with family and friends while you or a loved one is receiving care. Create a CarePages website and eliminate repeated phone calls and e-mails.
CarePages are free, private websites that you create and personalize. Family, friends, and patients can develop a CarePages website to use during and after a hospital stay and during long-term care.
By creating a CarePages website, you can:
- Track progress toward recovery.
- Update everyone at the same time.
- Share photos with family and friends.
- List contact information and visiting hours.
- Connect with others on your own message board.
- Maintain a webpage that is private, secure, and not open to the general public.
It’s easy to make a CarePages website. All you need is a computer or laptop with Internet access. Follow these steps to get started:
Step 1: Go to http://www.carepages.com/UPMC
Step 2: Once you are at the CarePages website, select the “Create” link at the top of the page.
Step 3: Follow the instructions to start creating your page.
If you need help, call CarePages Customer Support toll-free at 1-888-852-5521.